Now Available on Kindle!

Excited:

–adjective
1. stirred emotionally

I get excited over big things; book contracts, my kids’ achievements, paying off the car.
I get excited over small things; spring flowers, a really good book, cute & comfy shoes.

This is REALLY big and therefore has me jumping for joy and singing from the rooftops.

The Weaver is now available on Kindle.

Pretty:


Pretty cover


Pretty Chapter Art



















Don’t delay! Download The Weaver to your Kindle, or your PC, or your Mac, or your Iphone, or your Ipad, or…they have so many free apps in which to read a Kindle book. No Kindle required!  Yippee!

Download it now and put The Weaver on the bestseller list for Memorial Day Weekend.

Comments

  1. Awesome! I downloaded it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, thanks! Hope you enjoy it.

    Kai (who isn't allowed to log onto her own blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It