Enter to Win Before Dec 20th

My KING OF BAD Standard Virtual Tour comes to an end in just two days. Hurry to enter to win a signed bookmark and a $25 Amazon gift card. You only have through December 20th, so don't delay.

Two simple ways to help me spread the news of the tour during these last two days:

  1. Visit my Facebook page and click like and/or share on the links to the stops. 
  2. Click the social media buttons in the blog posts to post to your Twitter, Google+ or Facebook account.

Here are a list of my tour stops:

December 2: Reading In Twilight
December 2: Bunny's Review
December 3: Andi's Young Adult Books
December 4: Welcome to My World of Dreams 
December 5: Dawn's Reading Nook Blog
December 6: Books on Silver Wings
December 9: Long and Short Reviews
December 10: Straight from the Library
December 11: Sandra's Blog
December 11: Writing into the Sunset
December 12: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
December 13: My Tangled Skeins Book Reviews
December 16: Wicked Readings by Tawania
December 17: J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer - Review
December 18: Queen of All She Reads
December 19: Unabridged Andra
December 19: Farm Girl Books
December 20: Kit 'N Kabookle


Just to be clear, this is a completely separate giveaway from the Review Tour that recently ended.

Thanks for helping me get the word out and good luck in the giveaway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me