My Final #InkRipples - 2018 Goal


Live simply 
Love thoroughly 
Model integrity 
Embrace reality 
Celebrate creativity 
Encourage unity 
Accept diversity 
Reject bigotry 
Display decency 
Exemplify ardency 
Demonstrate vivacity 
Epitomize humanity 
Appreciate advocacy 

We've had a fun run with #InkRipples. Especially this year as others added their ripples in the inkwell. I especially want to thank Katie Carroll and Mary Waibel for the years of fun and inspiration. But that first goal on my list...yeah, it means I'm bowing out. I'm going to change the focus of my blog and my writing career in 2018 and I'm going to live more simply. This blog will be more about my life and how it plays out around me. For the first time since I started blogging (a million years ago) you'll get to know the man behind the curtain and what makes her tick. At least a little. I have a platform – albeit, a tiny one – and I intend to use it to share some of my thoughts and beliefs of the world, with the world. I hope you'll stick around and I hope I inspire you to share your thoughts too. Because I would love nothing better than to visit with you on a regular basis. That's what blogs are for - communication.

See you in the New Year! 

#Inkripples is a themed meme hosted by Mary Waibel, Katie L. Carroll, and Kai Strand posting on the first Monday of every month. To participate compose your own post regarding the theme of the month, and link back to the three host blogs. Feel free to post whenever you want during the month, but be sure to include #inkripples when you promote so readers can find you. The idea is that we toss a word or idea into the inkwell and each post is a new ripple. There is no wrong interpretation. Themes and images and more information can be found here. 

Comments

  1. I'm all about simplifying things when possible. Looking forward to the new spin of your blog, Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals. And th new blog format sounds wonderful!! Thanks for doing this with me....even when I totally dropped my blog. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's time for a change. You's sounds exciting. Will be watching for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about exciting - since the goal is to simplify - ha ha, but it is time for a change. Merry Christmas dear friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me