Beware of the White Discounted - This Weekend Only

What a wonderful publisher I have. Because I will be at an event all weekend she has discounted my book to help me celebrate. I feel it is only fitting that we thank her by making sure a lot of books sell!

So head over and to my blog and choose your format. Almost all of them have the discount keyed in.

http://www.kaistrand.com/Mid-Grade.html

After you have your copy in hand, share this post or the link to a buy page with your friends and help me spread the word about the discounted priced.

This weekend only - so act fast.

What people are saying:

This book was sooooooooooo good it was mind blowing. The details that were in every sentence made me jump into the book and I felt like I was in the book and living terra's life!” –A Kid’s Review

The ending was ingeniously done considering where it felt the last couple chapters were heading. –DK

This is a classic story of good versus evil, coupled with a coming-of-age quest. Terra has so much to learn about herself, her powers, the new world, dealing with so many emotions, and difficult situations. There are also relationships to build, coming to terms with life and death, and normal every day activities that contrast with the strange new world where Terra has the central role. Kai Strand has created a fantasy world that offers so much that is different and yet populates it with beings that we can appreciate, relate to, and understand. – Penelope Anne Cole, Children’s Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It