Crazy Amazon

I have no idea why Amazon does this, but who am I to question the great marketing machine?

They've marked the print version of I AM ME down significantly! It's less than the Kindle version. If you have Prime with free shipping, you won't even have to pay shipping! Hey, the holidays are coming. Surely you know a teen or two. Teachers need books for their classrooms. Librarians always need new material. There a plenty of adults who read young adult....at this price, stock up!!!


I haven't checked my other titles, that one just caught my eye and I had to pass it along. Everybody loves a deal. 

Happy reading!

Speaking of cheap reads, it doesn't get any cheaper than FREE! Sign up for my newsletter to get free and discounted books. www.kaistrand.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It