Distraction - Defining 2019


Distraction – Noun

the act of distracting.
the state of being distracted.
mental distress or derangement:
That child will drive me to distraction.
that which distracts, divides the attention, or prevents concentration:
The distractions of the city interfere with my studies.


I had an unfortunate week. My step mom died. I got a head cold. I gave a presentation. And I had a new audiobook release. Needless to say I’ve had difficulty concentrating. I was so distracted, I completely forgot about this post. I’m sure readers would be clamoring for my wise words if I didn’t post anything (cough, cough) so I’m throwing this up on the blog as a place setter and to illustrate that even when you work to keep yourself focused on your goals, life – and death – happens.

We’ll miss you GrandMad. But we’ve missed you for awhile. I’m so happy to know you are whole again.

And on the opposite end of the spectrum (because, seriously, isn’t that typical of life?) here is my newest audiobook. Please listen to the adorable sample and get yourself a copy.

In a town of word weavers, Mary suffers through her third year of Novice Word Weaving. Mary thinks her troubles are over when she meets a gnome-elf who grants her a wish. But instead of weaving a better story, she's weaving strange yarn charms to accompany her still pathetic tales.



Subscribe:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It