Drone View Planning


When defining a year, you have to have a plan.

PLAN -noun
1.    a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance:battle plans.
2.    a design or scheme of arrangement:an elaborate plan for seating guests.
3.    a specific project or definite purpose:plans for the future.

Even if it’s a high level plan - a drone view if you will - you have to have an idea where you want to end up on December 31st.

First, I plan to have a finished book either circulating publishers or for that book to be self-published. I consider that a high level goal. Especially since I haven’t decided which route to take with this book yet. Heck, I haven’t even decided how I will determine that route. So, yeah, pretty high level at this point.

I’ll share the second thing I’m planning to accomplish this year in my newsletter on Monday. Plus I’ll have another little giveaway. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss it.




What one thing do you have planned for this year that you feel is a shoe-in to accomplish? Anything?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It