Who Makes A Dress Just For You?

My very first product recommendation!


It was love at first sight for me and eShakti - a company that makes custom dresses that fit YOU. Height, measurements, neckline, sleeve, you want something different, they'll do it for you. I usually buy dresses off the rack, so the price tag is a bit more expensive, but boy is it worth it. Plus, you get $25 off your first order with the coupon below. That's how I got this lovely dress, shown with bow & no camisole or with camisole and belt tied long. The dress is washable and wears really well, no major wrinkling during the day. The quality of the dress, material, workmanship, it's all noticeably better. And it has pockets. Nice deep pockets.

Do you have a special occasion coming up or do you just want to feel special? This is the company for you. Be sure to share pictures of your new dress on my social media. I can't wait to see your style! Have you ever had a custom dress before?
Get $25 OFF your first order! Shop www.eShakti.com

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us! It's my dream to order a receive a dress suitable my individual measurements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much more comfortable! I hope the discount code can help you realize that dream! It's a great company.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It